Friday, January 31, 2014, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
3 Ethics/supervision CEUs Pending LPC, LMFT, approved for LADC, CADC & Case Managers
Location: Envision Counseling Associates LLC, 1005 N Flood, Suite 137, Norman, OK
Realities of Ethics is a series of trainings designed to assist counseling professionals in connecting therapeutic, moral, ethical and legal responsibilities in treating substance abuse and co-occurring mental health issues. Each training looks at a specific aspect of Ethics and Supervision through this lens and provides an opportunity to discuss typical challenges in a safe environment. Each session focuses on a different topic.
Objectives and Schedule:
8:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Identify and discuss the differences and similarities between therapeutic, moral, ethical and legal responsibilities we may encounter in our daily environments
- Identify and discuss potential challenges and concerns in resolving possible conflicts between therapeutic, moral, ethical and legal responsibilities
- Discuss resources available to assist counselors, supervisors and agencies in safe guarding client care with regard to potential conflicts between therapeutic, moral, ethical and legal responsibilities.
- Review relevant standards and guidelines for licensures/certifications and utilize these principles in guiding ethical decisions and practice as a therapist and supervisor.
- Small and large group discussions of specific scenarios with regard to the identified concerns and challenges.
Full Registration Fee is $75
Up to 21 hours Free for Associate Membership Program members (go to http://www.envisionok.com/amp.html and select Calendar for details)
Discount: $50 = Early registration discount if registering at least 5 days prior to training
Participant size is limited.
Advance Registration and payment required. To register please go to: